I request for the packrats

All-
    I was somehow dropped from the list on the 11th or 12 of August. I just
got back from vacation today, the 21st and re-signed up.  Could someone
please forward me the mail from those dates?  I hate to miss all the little
tidbits and stories.  Also, while on vacation my wife suggested that I
start planning my through hike for this coming year!  I might actually make
it into the 97' class!
-Brian Ferrenz
aka Greenwolf
wolf@pasteur.hjf.org

p.s. I have a Mac and a PC, so if you would like to compress or send in a
wordprocessing format I can handle pretty much anything.