The Columbus Day Gathering

Does anyone have any information regarding the gathering Columbus Day
weekend?  Specifically, when is a good time to arrive (Friday, Saturday),
what events are planned (if any and on what days), where exactly are we
staying (I am assuming that we are camping), and what day should I plan to
leave?

Just planning for the weekend!  Thank you all for your time and your indulgence.

"FOR DUTY & HUMANITY" -- Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard
UNION -- YES!
MEMBER PHILADELPHIA FEDERATION OF TEACHERS
LOCAL 3 -- AMERICAN FEDERATION OF TEACHERS
University of Pennsylvania?    YUCK!