Re: News Snip....

Hello Norm _

You said:

>I heard on the TV News last night that a hiker in Vermont had been ask to
>leave a Ponderosa salad bar by the local constable after enjoying a 3 hour
>feeding frenzy.
>
>Any Thru-Hiker you know?  :-)

Could have been any one of them!  My son and I ate an entire salad bar in a
cafe in Stratton in '93...including all the pots of dressing and the fruit
center piece <g>.  I found out later that we were just getting started
(southbounders) ...our appetites got much worse as the hike went on!

y'all come,
            Charlie II

charlie2@ro.com    Huntsville,Al