Re: [AT-L] Northbound departures

I'm leaving for Springer around mid-March and will take about 6 months to
complete the Trail.

Idea:

Someone should publish a book with all the "taken" trail names in it.  This
would help those future 2,000 milers choose an original name.

Nancy
(who is leaning towards "Geo" for a trail name, but doesn't know if it's
taken--Gutsy's reports mention a "Geo", but I heard it was short for
something else).

At 06:40 PM 8/17/96 -0500, you wrote:
>97 thru-hikers, when are ya gonna start?
>
>Prior year folks, when did you start & how much snow did you
>have in the smokies?
>
>bob
>ga>me 97

Nancy Marth
Dept. of Spatial Information Science and Engineering
National Center for Geographic Information and Analysis
University of Maine
250 Boardman Hall
Orono, Maine 04469
Ph: 207-581-2135