Re: Titanium Cookware -Reply

My Christmas gift (number one on his wish list)  to Wanchor was a
titanium pot.  He likes it, but did find it very hard to reshape to its former
perfection after he sat on it (in the pack, I think) and got it squshed
sideways.  It's now kinda warped looking, but cooks fine (as I found out
in the Shennandoahs two weeks ago).    As for the quick cooling, he
wraps the pot (with lid on) in his fleece vest  to keep it warm if dinner
gets delayed.

Joan
jnorris@dsr.ucf.edu