Re: achey bones

On Mon, 20 May 1996, Loudon, James (HT-MS) wrote:
> Pete Fish used to be the head ranger in the High Peaks area.  He knew
> ALL the rules :-) and had no reluctance about writing tickets.  He really
> loved the area.  Interesting character, probably long retired by now.

As of 2 years ago, I think, he was still there
jeff

Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany - Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."