Re: achey bones

> speaking of which, we ran into a ranger... i think he was an assistant,
but
> we had to sympathize with his task...seeing so many abuses and violations
but
> being only able to educate.

Yeah, this about the time the seasonal rangers make their appearance...

Pete Fish used to be the head ranger in the High Peaks area.  He knew
ALL the rules :-) and had no reluctance about writing tickets.  He really
loved the area.  Interesting character, probably long retired by now.

jim
jloudon@gic.gi.com