Re: Using a Water Bag

>> I'm sold on the usefulness of a waterbag -- I've made multiple water
trips too many times.  But now I'm staring at this thing for the first
time up close (i.e., not casually seeing someone else use it) and
embarassingly, I can't figure the darn thing out.
>> I see how I might push the valve up to get water out, but how am I
supposed to get water in?

       Duh............I never figured it out either, so been using straws
to fill bag, you know, put finger over one end of staw, wa wa stays in
straw until let finger up, after sticking open end in valve hole. It
just takes so darn long to fill the bag that way though.