Re: Using a Water Bag

On Thu, 16 May 1996, Dan Grossman wrote:

> that much less next summer" trip beginning at Springer.  I just received
> a big shipment of equipment that I want for the trip.  This includes the
> 3gal. waterbag from REI.
>
> I see how I might push the valve up to get water out, but how am I
> supposed to get water in?

I'm not sure what your waterbag is like, but often you can take the valve
out (sometimes it is inset in a plastic ring) to fill it through there

-jeff

Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany - Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."