Using a Water Bag

I hereby submit my challenge to the "there is no dumb question" hypothesis.

I leave in 2 weeks for a 3-month "however far I get this summer means
that much less next summer" trip beginning at Springer.  I just received
a big shipment of equipment that I want for the trip.  This includes the
3gal. waterbag from REI.

I'm sold on the usefulness of a waterbag -- I've made multiple water
trips too many times.  But now I'm staring at this thing for the first
time up close (i.e., not casually seeing someone else use it) and,
embarassingly, I can't figure the darn thing out.

I see how I might push the valve up to get water out, but how am I
supposed to get water in?

Thanks in advance for what I'm sure is a simple answer.

|Dan Grossman       danieljg@rice.edu     "My opinions are always my own|
|6360 S. Main       Sid Room 602	     and are never shared by as |
|Houston, TX 77005  ROOM!                    many people as I wish."    |
|danieljg@rice.edu  (713) 630-8678  	     SRRDFAFTSNMPWETSUBOHICA    |