Re: Radio

> One quickly gets fed up with AM/FM programming, but I think it's especially
> pleasant to listen to BBC, Deutche Welle, Radio Moscow, VOA and other
> shortwave broadcasters in a tent (the proliferation of super-powerful
> religious shortwave stations notwithstanding).

	Do you have any particular models of Sony that have all of the features that you
listed in your message?  Also besides a handheld is there any other ham radios you have
taken hiking with you?  I am a ham and am curious as to what others have taken hiking
with them.

--
Dwayne "drichff@interpath.com"
Firefighter-3 / N.C. EMT    / Basic Rescue Technician