adios

Well Sarah and I are graduated from college and hence our connection to
this list is terminated.  We leave for our Southbound thru-hike on June
first.  Thanks to this list for the never ending AT related psych up
material.  Maybe we will bump into some of you on our trek.  Take care and
be safe.  Hopefully we will be able to rejoin the list after our hike, that
is if we can find it to do anymore work on a computer!
See ya!

                                                Christian Caslin
                                                Hampshire College Box #303
                                                Amherst, MA 01002-5001