dehydrators

Being a staahhving (I'm in Boston...no r's!) grad student, I never
thought I would be able to own my very own food dehydrator.  My parents,
however, came through for my Birthday (sure beats the computer disk
organizer they got me last year...) and produced an American Harvest
Snackmaster 2200 all wrapped in funky Winnie the Pooh paper!  Gotta love
'em!

Excitement aside, I don't know what the heck to do with this thing!  I
didn't really pay attention when all those nifty recipies were posted
the past few weeks, so I am clueless.  Can anybody out there help out???
BTW, hold the beef jerkey recipies...I'm a veggie.

Thanks!

Poohbear
GA -> ME 2000