Fwd: Gutsy's trail update

Here is the update from Gutsy's husband Dan. Just got it today as Dan has
been very busy and unable to provide updates any earlier. Gutsy was in
Pearisburg on Friday and is now headed toward Troutville, Va. She will be
visting with Bill and Laurie Foot on the 20th and will be in the AOL
Backpacker Chatroom on the 20th at 10:00 eastern with Frank Logue. If you
have AOL, come join her. Will provide further updates when Dan sends them to
me.

Pete Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com
broknspoke@aol.com