Re: Waterproof Boots ???

I had to unsubscribe and re-subscribe a week ago because I changed e-mail
systems at work and I sent the message to listproc@hack.net. The address
below was Ryan's first server and I believe it points to hack.net now. I
sent Judy a longer detailed message which should work.
        Rodger

>My instructions on the computer-generated message says to send your
>request to:
>
>listproc@inc.net
>
>did you send it to this address?
>
>Dick
>

>Parker Judy writes:
>>
>> I recently subscribed to the AT-L list and have certainly enjoyed many
>>of the
>> items.  However, I really can't keep up with the number of messages.  I have
>> been trying to unsubscribe for several (many) days, but have been
>>unsuccesful.
>> Someone else asked last week, but the response he received did not work
>>(even
>> trying all different combinations of case and name)!
>>
>> Can anyone help? Is there a number I can call? An e-mail address? etc.
>>
>> I have treid unsubscribe at-l (name), any other suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks (and happy trails to you!!)

>Richard Hihn                    Phone:(518) 584-5000 (x2609)
>Department of Music
>Skidmore College
>Saratoga Springs, NY 12866      Email:rhihn@bart.skidmore.edu

>End of network mail

*  Rodger A. Wolf                                               *

*  Assistant to the VP Student Affairs - Finance                *
*  University of Michigan                                       *
*  530 S. State St. - Room 3000                                 *
*  Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1349                                     *