Re: Listserve or e-mail/WWW for Long Trail?

At 10:06 PM 5/8/96, <at-l@patsy.hack.net> wrote:
>Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 13:16:02 -0400 (EDT)
>From: wpomroy@together.net (Walter Pomroy)
>To: at-l@patsy.hack.net
>Subject: Re: Listserve or e-mail/WWW for Long Trail?
>
>>Does anyone have a mailing list for the Vermont Long Trail
>>(I know there's one now for the PCT).  Equally, does
>>anyone have an e-mail address for the GMC (or perhaps
>>a URL/WorldWideWeb reference)?
>>
>>Would appreciate answer direct:
>>E-mail: allang@sco.com or allang@visionware.co.uk
>>
>>T-Bag
>>GA-ME '93
>>

>The GMC is not on-line yet, so no e-mail.  If there is a mailing list let me
>know.
>
>If you have any questions on the LT, fire away. As a Vermonter and frequent
>LT hiker I may be able to help.
>
>Tellydude

While the GMC parent organization is not yet online, the CT chapter of the
GMC is.  Their URL is <http://pages.prodigy.com/afreeman/ctgmc.htm>.  The
site does include a small section on the parent club.

The address and phone number for the parent organization is:

     The Green Mountain Club, Inc.
     Route 100
     RR1, Box 650
     Waterbury Center VT 05677
     (802) 244-7037

Regards,
Mike

Michael Fedor           <mfedor@cris.com>
<http://www.cris.com/~Mfedor/index.shtml>
State Highpointers, CT Highpoint, NE USA 111ers & Highpoint Lists