Re: washing dishes

We carry two pots with us, but there are two of us.  Does that make any
sense?  We could get along with one pot, but it would take us quite a bit
longer to eat. It is just a personal time saver for us.
Our method of washing dishes:  We just use a little cold water in the first
pot and scrub and the big chunks out and dump it all into the 2nd pot and
wash that one with the same water.  We again put a little water in the first
pot, rinse it and pour it into the 2nd pot and repeat.  We have never used
hot water and have never gotten sick.  The next time we fire up the stove and
boil the water must kill most anything that was swimming around.

IL Fltlndr@aol.com