Raichle boots

I have contacted Raichle by email and am awaiting a reply as to whether they
will replace their boots free of charge in the same manner that Asolo told
cindi they would.  WHen I hear back from them I will post their reply.

Dwayne "drichff@interpath.com"
Firefighter-3 / N.C. EMT    / Basic Rescue Technician
Fire Patch Trader           / Carolinas Fire Page (Disp.701)
Appalachian Trail Hiker (Trailname "BACKDRAFT")
Ham Operator KC4ADW " Strive for Perfection, Settle for Excellence"