Re: Socks

>>Thorlo trekking socks.
>
>Are they better than Wigwam socks?  I like them because of the padded sole
>and the fast rate of evaporation - terrific with a pair of polypro liners!
>
>Slainte,
>Cindi
>GA => ME  April '97
>Standby to receive! :)

Cindi,

I guess it's personal preference. The Wigwam's ruled hiking for years, but
recently, Thorlo is getting raves. I used Wigwam brand for most of my hiking
until this year. Can't complain about the Thorlos. Both of my hikes in the
Smokies in very cold weather didn't result in cold feet. Used the Thorlo's
with polypro liners.

Pete Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com
broknspoke@aol.com