Re: Boots again!

I use Biwell on my Vasque Super Hikers(brushed leather) and it does a great
job of keeping the water out and keeping the water in for that matter( I
got caught two weeks ago with no rain pants in a downpour at Cooper's gap
and the water ran down my legs and filled my boots).

james
gt8054b@prism.gatech.edu

 Hey all!