Re: Chafing

>Does anyone have any good solutions for chafing, or even better
preventions?  I seem to remember someone
>mentioning a medicated cream or something.  Any advice is appreciated.

Ken;
        I've heard that  "Udder Balm" is good for it - I can't remember the
entire brand name, but it's  "Dr. (can't remember)'s Udder Balm" and it
comes in a little tin.  I tried using Penaten (diaper rash stuff..) for
chafing when I was in Military training last year, but it was still plenty
sore.  I could've used some sort of numbing type of cream.  I'll be trying
the balm out soon because it's made particularly for chafing, so it sounds good.

Good luck!

Slainte,
Cindi
GA => ME  April '97