Re: Pack List-

>>       Just out of curiosity, could someone who has completed a thru
>>hike send me a list of their pack contents, and things they wished they'd
>>remembered, and things they could live without?  (I'm in the long-term
>>stages of planning a thru hike, and want an idea as to what I'll need)

The April issue of _Backpacker_ has a bit of info on this. They surveyed 20
(or 60 - they kept mentioning both numbers) to find what the most common
tent, pack, equipment, etc was. They also discussed a bunch of stuff that
people left behind on the trail, and what alot of hikers kept with them.

Diana