Re: 20\20 on the trail

I wore contacts for years.  Had to clean them every other day.  It wasn't
all that bad, as long as you thoroughly cleaned your hands and face.  They
were hard lenses, tho.

However, I would recomend the solution I came up with.  I had RK performed
on my eyes. My vision is now close to 20/20.  It worked great!  And, I'll
never have to worry this issue again !!

t.

>I'm curious to know if contact lenses are practical on the AT.  I
>currently wear Accuvue extended wear lenses, but don't like to leave them
>in for more than a couple of days.  Is it practical, with everything else
>hikers must worry about, to keep up with their requirements?

Tom Fort                     e-mail : tfort@teclink.net
Mtel Technologies                     tfort@mtel.com
Jackson, MS.                  pager : 800-755-7501