kewl boss

well, my boss from denver was in yesterday and we all went out for drinks and
dinner and during the course of the evening i popped the six month leave
question on him.  he not only gave me his blessing but was totally into
hearing all about it.  truly one of the coolest dudes i'll ever work for.  it
helps that he's in his 30s and plans to bike cross country some day soon.
 looks like i'll be able to keep my job and benefits for 3 months on the
trail.  all with the company's blessing and a job waiting for me when i get
back.
now if only i could get them to sponsor me!
feeling fortunate,
alisa