Southwest anybody? (off the subject)

I know it is off the topic, but given the experience of the people in
this group backpacking and the geographic diversity, I was wondering if
anybody had any ideas for my trip to the southwest this spring/summer.

Leaving Albany, NY May 20th to go to Chicago.  From there through
Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas panhandle to the Grand Canyon - any good places
to camp between Chicago and AZ?

After hiking the Canyon, wanted to explore AZ, New Mexico and the various
Bryce, Zion, Canyonlands national parks and some of the leser known areas
around there. Does anybody have suggestions for places, routes or good
information resources?

thanks,
-jeff
Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany - Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."

Follow-Ups: References: