Re: vitamins...

Dehydrated oranges are wonderful!  They taste just like candy.  I carried
a multivitamin for a while, at least until I got too lazy to keep taking
them, and dumped them to "lighten my pack"--a great rationalization.
Ended up tanking up on o.j. and other fruits in town and munching on my
candied oranges on the Trail.

Tara
Trail Snail  GA>Harpers Ferry<ME '94
tlbernha@socwork.wustl.edu