Nikwax waterproofing stuff

hey all

remember we were speaking briefly about the Nikwax line of waterproofing
agents?

as far as I can tell, they make
Polarproof - for making wool and fleece water -repellant

Loft Automatic - for washing sleeping bags, jackets, etc. without harming
the coating or insulation

TX Direct - for restoring the DWR of waterproof breathable garments (GTX,
etc)

Downproof - for making down stuff water resistant

Something for leather boots - I forgot what it is called, but I have
heard nothing but good stuff.

All their products are water based and environmentally freindly.
The phone # for a catalog is 206-355-0260 (Fax: 206-334-5618)
Address is
PO Box 1572
Everett, WA 98206

Most of the products are availible from Campmor

hope that helps some
-jeff
Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany - Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."