Re: no messages received

>>>hello
>>>
>>>I haven't received any messages form AT mailing list since 2 days.  What is
>>going on?  Please, give me an answer.

>>anything over the weekend either, but when I downloaded my mail this
>>morning, I had about 20 messages come in.  Who knows?
>>
>>Slainte,
>>Cindi
>>

>Same thing here. This list doesn't seem to work on the weekends. It seems to
>stop on the weekends and then resume during the week. Anyone else beside the
>three of us having this problem?
>
>AThiker@plantnet.com
>Brokenspoke@aol.com
>Pete Fornof

Ditto from this corner.  The last three weekends it seems to have shut down
about 5 pm PST on Friday, and restarted about 6 AM PST on Monday morning.
I"m also on the PCT mailing list and have the same problem.  I live in the
Valley of Heart's Delight, aka Silicon Valley, in case that makes a
difference.

Regards,
Catherine

Lew and Catherine Middaugh