Re: <NULL>

Message authorized by:
    : ryan@patsy.hack.net_at_internet at X400PO

     hi, ryan - good idea, i am sure your explanation will be
     easier to understand than the computer generated
     arguments/cases/hyperboles     :)

     so, perhaps you were able to put me on the list in the DIGEST mode
     by now?  (i think so as i havent gotten messages later than noon,
     except a direct one from you, which is fine)..

     great job.  good man!  see you on the trail soon, too, i hope!
     (where - what section are you in?)

     peggy.shaw@oer.doe.gov

     p.s.  think i will drive over to near dulles airport and pick u
     the new old ega monitor i need to make my setup run again.

     (from home, where i can do it in pease & quiets not like here...:)  )
     (that will be at peggy.shaw@neteast.com, where i will also need
     to subscribe in a digest mode soon as i can see what it is doing!!!)