Re: no messages received

>Same thing here. This list doesn't seem to work on the weekends. It seems to
>stop on the weekends and then resume during the week. Anyone else beside the
>three of us having this problem?

For myself the best time for me to sit down, read my messages and get
caught up is on the weekend. I have been interupted a couple of times by
incoming mail so I don't think that the list goes down on the weekend. Was
it just a glitch in the system? I went out paddling & didn't check my mail
at all until sunday night & didnt bother checking dates & times.

"If you are always handed diamonds how will
you be able to find joy in a lump of coal?"
-Kami 4/4/96