Re: Compression stuff sacks

I used my compression sack for the first time last fall.  I love it.   It
decreased the carrying size by half.  The straps made it a lot easier to tie
to my pack. (I use an external). And, at night the sack doubles as a pillow
case or food bag.

However, I can't speak to the differences while on a thru hike.  I'd be
inclined to take it.  Maybe someone can comment ?

t.

>Is it worth getting a compression stuff sack for thru-hiking? I have a
>Calamity Jane, the sack it came with isn't too bad. How does it help?
>
>Yours in ignorance...Sandy
>
>Sandra & David Downs 		<downs@nb.net>
> Pittsburgh, PA        	     	Visit Cyberwall! http://www.nb.net/~downs/

Tom Fort - "bulldog"