Re: jobs & trails

I agree that you opinion will differ from ours.  And on the
other hand Thru-hiking might not be as exciting and adictive as
it is for many other people.  I Love to Hike for long amounts
of time to get away from all the garbage that goes on in
society today.  I find that I am at Peace with myself and very
happy away from busy life.
	I am a forestry student myself and I chose this field
not because I want to make money (because that is close to
impossible) but because It would make me happy.  In other
words, I would rather get a smaller paycheck and be happy going
to work every day, then get rich and hate wakeing up in the
morning because I have to go to work.
	Some of us can't justify taking all that time off.
Some of us feel the need and would rather quit our jobs to do
it just to get away.  We all choose our own path.
	Ryan
	LT'96
	AT'99

D. Ryan Dudley
(802) 899-2147                    "Growing old is mandatory
RR3 Box 401                        growing up is optional"
Jericho, VT 05465
drdudley@moose.uvm.edu