jobs & trails

I"m not a thru-hiker, so I"m sure my opinions will differ from many.  But after almost 7 years and 2 degrees I could not justify the time to hike the trail.  It was always my plan to do just that.  However, being very close to broke and haven chosen Forestry as a profession it just was not for me.  For me the trail will always be there, but a good job is tough to get.  So, I would caution anyone making this decision to be very carefull.  All those "neat" HR people are pretty hard to come by.  Plu
Roger Bolton