Re: Comp Sack for Cats Meow

At 12:02 04/15/1996 -0500, you wrote:
>  Hello,
>  just bought a nort face cats meow regular size sleeping bag, anyone
>  have any opinions on a compression sack to get for this bag.  I'd
>  really like to pack it down into the bottom of my arc terx khamsin
>  backpack, the stuff sack that came with the bag doesn't do it.
>
>  thanks,
>  lindel

        I have the same bag and I bought a granite gear stuff sack.  It
really compresses it down.
Dwayne "drichff@interpath.com"
Firefighter-3 / N.C. EMT    / Basic Rescue Technician
Fire Patch Trader           / Carolinas Fire Page (Disp.701)
Appalachian Trail Hiker (Trailname "BACKDRAFT")
Ham Operator KC4ADW " Strive for Perfection, Settle for Excellence"