Re: plantar fascia

>I have the same problem, which was made very bad two years ago with a
>long 23 mile day( backpacking) Never again.
>I saw a podiatrist who I really trust and he did the following.
>1.  Injected the heel spur with cortisone.  ( Really painful, I'm a
>dentist so I should know.)  Got remarkable relief for 6 weeks.

rich--are you saying that this is going to be with me forever?  oh jeepers--i
really messed up didn't i?  i know all about foot injections--two years ago i
had plantars warts removed--to anesthetize the area, the doctor stuck a
needle into the bottom of  my foot close to 60 times.  THAT pain is something
i'll never forget.
should i definitely be seeing a doctor about this?
alisa