Cheap gear

hi,

I was home for a week and went to check out the outdoors stores in nearby
Paramus, NJ (home of Campmor).

I noted that the store I used to work at, Ramsey Outdoor was having a
clearance on the '95 color Sierra Designs sleeping bags, including the
often difficult to find women's bag (Calamity Jane, I believe) which I
thought there had been some discussion on.  Anyway, they are having some
really good deals.  They will do mail order if you ask their number is
201-261-5000 ask for the camping dept.

They also are carrying Arc Teryx packs now (including the Bora 70, which
we have also discussed) and I was told that they will be carrying Osprey
starting in June hopefully.  (They have plenty of other gear too, obviously).

Anyway, I don't work for them at the moment and don't have a personal
stake in this, I just thought people would like to know.

Off to the Adirondacks for my first backpacking weekend of the season!

-jeff

Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany - Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."