re: Arrooooocheeeeeiiiii

to all, actually, but i think mark is on the track......we had mt lion, cougar,
whatever, here in md til recent development...attracted by deer kills on the
new highway our counyt council allowed to split our 47,000 acre state park.
anyway, i heard this bloodcurdling scream/whatever and was told by farm
dwellers nearby it was likely a barn owl.  i know the great hornrd cries and i
can even fool our barred owls into answering me at night, but this one i cant
duplicate...or spell, either, but what do you think the chance was it was a
barn owl???
peggy.shaw@neteast.com