Re: Weight Gainer

>During my section hike last summer in Pennsylvania, I met a thru-hiker who
>used weight-gainer to supplement his calorie intake.  I guess he mixed it
>in with either his pudding for dessert or with his main meal.  Has anybody
>heard of this before?  Do you recommend it?  I am probably underweight as
>it is, and cannot stand to lose any weight (I'll disappear!  :-)
>Comments?

Yah, I was in GNC this weekend. There is stuff available for 3000 calories
per serving. It is awful expensive but me and my hike partner (Marcus "I have
a trailname ...oh no...I Don't have a trailname" Vitiello) are gonna do are
best to suppliment our diets so we don't end up looking like Somalians by the
end of the trail.
Someone said that it is heavy, but I beg to differ ... a twenty serving
supply weighed no more than 2.5lbs. That's alot of toothbrush handles, but
still pretty good.

Lemme see. I have somewhere here a number from a reply that we got to a
simular question .... Well I will just PASTE the reply from good ole brick

<<<Subj:	re: protein shakes