Clothes!

OK! the Kushmans' saga has really gotten my attention about the need for
proper clothing on the trail.  I realize it's been done before, but could
someone tell me slowly...  and... loudly....  what would be an appropriate
set to start with?  Down here in central Texas, we're in wildflower season
and "cold" starts at 40 degrees and folks get grumpy when it's not in the
70's during the day.  Needless to say, it would be easy to underestimate
the requirements.

Thanks,
Chuck
kichline@isd.tandem.com