Re: compeed for blisters

At last my memory has come back about Compeed for blisters.  I recall I got a
sample in the mail a couple summers ago.  I used it that year on the trail,
really liked it and went looking for more.  I couldn't find any, but asked
the pharmacist if he could get them.  He checked his books and said he could
order them for me, but there were 2 different kinds.  Seems like one was more
expensive than the other and that the book was vague about what you were
getting with either one.  The point being--I believe you can order them at
your pharmacy.  I think I'll be looking into it again.  At the time I just
let it slide.

IL Fltlndr