Re: Instant Refried Beans

Walt:
Hey, thanks for the info on Fantastic Foods.  I had never noticed them
before.  There weren't any Black Beans on the shelf, just Chili, Meatless
Hamburger (that you rehydrated and made into patties), and seems one other
thing.  Since I'm not going to be in NH anytime soon, I guess I will
eventually see if directory assistance or the Thomas register can lend some
light to it.  I would be interested to see what else they have, but guess I
should try what *is* on the shelf first.  Thanks!!

IL Fltlndr