AT Trail Transportation, Shuttle Georgia

     Hi All,

     I just figured out how to spell subscribe properly to get on the list,
     I've been trying on and off since Feb, well haste makes waste.

     I am planning on flying into Atlanta Georgia to hike for 2 weeks
     starting at Springer MT April 18th. At checked the AT conference,
     Joined the AT club, and checked the Georgia AT page.

     I cannot figure out how to get from atlanta to Springer?
     The directions for transportation on the Georgia Club page
     seem awfully complicated involving public transportation to
     greyhound with only 1 bus a day, to a $38 Cab? I looked into
     a car rental and it's $150 to $230 to rent for 7 days.

     How did and other getting from the airport to Springer?

     Thanks
     Marilyn