compeed for blisters

Brick you are absolutely right.  Those compeed pad are fantastic.  I
only see them at athletic training conventions and I try to pick up
as many "free samples" as I can every year.  After the first year
when everyone cleaned out their display they are much more stingy about
how many they give out.... Great stuff though, once you get them on
correctly.  Medically speaking, it is better for the wound (in this
case the blister) to stay covered as long as infectious agents can't
get in.  The compeed provides a basically impenetrable barrier, so you
just need to be sure you clean the area before reapplying.
I had forgotten all about those!  Thanks for the reminder.
Here's to happy feet...
sharon
ssharpe@wellesley.edu