Re: Now that it's over...

> I did want to ask an AT related question.  Last year I was hiking in
> Penn. and stopped at Peter's mt Shelter ...nice place.  It was
> dedicated to a young man ... I forget his name right now ..maybe Steven
> Barker or Baker ??  I was wondering who he was.  Does anyone know ?

I am embarassed to say that I have not remembered his name, but the
young man was killed in an auto accident and his parents gave the
money to have the shelter built as a memorial to his interest and
love of hiking and the outsoors.  Perhaps someone else with a better
memory can give you his name or more detailed information

Rich Scanlon
"Noname"