Central Pa. Shuttle

   I'm getting ready for my spring section hike and I was wondering if
anybody out there lives in Pa. that would be interested in making a little
money by shuttling me? I'll be going from Caledonia SP to around Pine
Grove, Pa. or Swatara Gap in late May. I have the "official" list of
shuttle drivers that you can get from the ATC, but thought it would be a
fun chance to meet one of you.
                                        Steve Coombs
                                      GA 89 > ME 21st century