Volunteering at Harpers Ferry ...

Another couple of notes first:

Also wanted to mention that the other day in Harpers Ferry, I met Dick
Bell from New Hampshire who had just dropped his daughter, Mountain Do, off at
Springer the day before.  He stopped in at HF on his way back north.  He
reported that about 10 people were leaving from Amic. Lodge that day, and
also that he had met Lynn Setzer (sp.?) there who's doing a book - and who
is or has been on this list.

It looks like there will be a report sooner than expected from the
Kushmans.  They've stopped at G'burg, rather than continuing straight
through the Smokies to Hot Springs as previously planned.

--Kathy Bilton

Info from ATC via Potomac Conservancy
Regarding recruitment of volunteers for this special project:

Please delete information regarding weekly sessions of crew--our rosters are
filled!

Weekenders should come to Harpers Ferry, park in the train station parking
lot and walk to the gated and locked footbridge.  The gate will be opened at
8:30 a.m. and 12:30 PM for access to the project site.  Remember to wear
hiking or work boots and long pants.  Bring water, lunch or snack, and
leather work gloves.

Weekends: April 13-14, 20-21, 27-28

(I believe these are the correct dates.)