From: at-l
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Boots for narrow feet.
Date: Monday, April 01, 1996 1:57PM

Anyone have any suggestions for a boot that runs narrow?  I'm wearing a
Thorlo Trekker when trying on boots without a liner (I normally don't use
one).  Is there a sock combination that may help?  I'm thinking I'll take
a trip out to Campmor this Friday and try on some more, so any help will
be appreciated.

Dave Guild
No Trail Name Yet... Still too busy trying to put our apartment in
storage, finish school, finish at work, etc...