Re: april

>i know some of the 96'rs have already left, but who is still left?
>

>--christeena
>
>--
>

>EMPRESS

We're still here...until May 5th.  I've been lurking, soaking up all of the
information possible.  We've been so busy working and preparing for the
hike, it's hard to find the time to reply...  We did the Coosa Backcountry
Trail in North GA this weekend, though.  It was cold and wet with no views,
but we loved every second nonetheless...  I can't wait to see Springer Mt.
once again, and keep going...
Tracy & Matt Wheelis
wheelis@mindspring.com