Re: Callouses ,Blisters and other Sensitive things

Joel Sapp wrote while kungfooing............:
>> Hello All,
>> Has anyone heard about developing callouses on your feet BEFORE
a big hike like the AT ? Thick callouses on your feet would help
resist "hot spots" and
>> "blisters".I have been involved w marital art and there is
method for increasing the thickness of callouses on ones feet.
Either a person walks on hay for so long during the day .... or a
his feet are wacked with a handful of hay.

     Hey!!! never heard about the hay method before, but do apply
denatured acha-hol several weeks to bottom of feet to toughen 'em
up.