Re: Bus Service - Hot Springs & Damascus

>Does anyone know if there is commercial bus service between Asheville, NC
and Hot Springs and between Damascus and Bristol, TN?

>Hood Ornament
>GA>ME '93-'05

Which direction are you hiking? S>N? We will be in Damascus around the last
week of May (no dates set yet).  There is no bus service to any of the towns
that I am aware of.  Hot Springs is in the middle of nowhere ( but they are
making road improvements to get there--ha!)  Since Wingfoot lives in Hot
Springs, maybe he'll get on line and have some ideas on transportation. Ever
think of driving your car and then getting a shuttle ride?

IL Fltlndr